With Free Saver Delivery. Facebook Twitter Pinterest Share.
Description The optimal use of magnetic resonance imaging poses a constant challenge as the technology is continually and rapidly advancing. This leaves the MR practitioner, beginner or experienced, in constant need of up-to-date, easily read and well illustrated material presenting the clinical constellation of pathologies as seen by an MRI scanner in such an effective way.
MRI of the Whole Body sets out to educate trainee and experienced radiologists, radiographers and clinicians regarding key sequences for optimal imaging of common pathologies, with simple explanations on the choice of a particular MR sequence. The authors present typical and representative examples with relevant clinical and imaging features to assist a better understanding of these commonly encountered conditions. Every unit begins with a quick anatomy review, and each case is described in a standardised format with a clinical background, key sequences, imaging features, and practical hints as to close differentials and ways to distinguish between them.
A text of this nature is essential for all MR practitioners whatever their background: medical, technical or scientific. Key features: First of its kind as no other book covers all body systems in one volume with demonstration of all key imaging sequences in the commonly diagnosed pathologies Up-to-date sequences described with reasons for choosing a particular sequence for a particular case Simplified relevant MR anatomy preceding each unit Clear high resolution images with appropriate legends Practical hints and tips section included for each pathology - close differentials and what to do next Written in a simple, lucid format and accompanied by typical illustrations to each case MRI of the Whole Body is an essential guide to understanding the 'what's, 'why's and 'how's of applied MR.
It will be of particular value to trainee and practicing radiologists, as well as MR radiographers and radiography students. Free Returns We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us.
- Party Wolves in my Skull;
- The Amazing Tommy Tom my Autistic little brother....
- Kshitij Mankad Edward Hoey Amit Lakkaraju Nikhil Bhuskute.
- MRI of the whole body : an illustrated guide to common pathologies.!
- Bookseller Completion Rate!
- Shop with confidence.
- MRI of the whole body : an illustrated guide to common pathologies.
However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Please re-enter recipient e-mail address es.
Kshitij Mankad Edward Hoey Amit Lakkaraju Nikhil Bhuskute - AbeBooks
You may send this item to up to five recipients. The name field is required. Please enter your name. The E-mail message field is required.
- Bell Bottom Trousers.
- MRI of the whole body : an illustrated guide to common pathologies - Ghent University Library!
- The Righteous Shall Obey!
- MRI of the Whole Body: An Illustrated Guide for Common Pathologies.
- MRI of the Whole Body An Illustrated Guide for Common Pathologies.
- MRI of the Whole Body (An Illustrated Guide to Common Pathologies)?
Please enter the message. Please verify that you are not a robot. Would you also like to submit a review for this item?
You already recently rated this item. Your rating has been recorded.
- MRI of the Whole Body : An Illustrated Guide to Common Pathologies [Paperback].
- The A to Z of Spanish Culture: A Condensed Look at Life in Spain.
- Lintelligence sportive au service du manager (ED ORGANISATION) (French Edition)!
- Kshitij Mankad (Author of MRI of the Whole Body).
Write a review Rate this item: 1 2 3 4 5. Preview this item Preview this item. MRI of the whole body : an illustrated guide to common pathologies. Allow this favorite library to be seen by others Keep this favorite library private. Find a copy in the library Finding libraries that hold this item Reviews User-contributed reviews Add a review and share your thoughts with other readers.
MRI of the Whole Body (An Illustrated Guide to Common Pathologies)
Be the first. Add a review and share your thoughts with other readers. Linked Data More info about Linked Data. All rights reserved.
Write a review