Perhaps the RV Polarstern will encounter some surprises of its own.
A Deadly, Fast-Spreading Form of Super-Ice Could Be Killing Off Alien Life-Forms
The A. Filed to: ice on thin ice Filed to: ice on thin ice ice on thin ice exploration antarctica ecology ice glaciers.
Share This Story. Recommended Stories.
About the author Maddie Stone. Twitter Posts. The Root The Grapevine. Share Tweet.
Aliens didn't create this weird swirling disk in a Maine river. Here's what did.
Kinja is in read-only mode. We are working to restore service. As it turns, hitting rocks and water, the sides are shaved down. Kenneth G.
Aliens didn't create this rotating ice disk in Maine's Presumpscot River
Local officials estimated that the Westbrook ice disk was about feet across. Libbrecht said. Tina Radel, the marketing and communications manager for the city, filmed a drone video after Rob Mitchell, a local business owner, alerted her to the remarkable sight on Monday. After posting it, she spent Tuesday fielding calls from reporters around the country.
- Il sapore del sale (Italian Edition).
- A Hunters Fireside Book: Tales of Dogs, Ducks, Birds, & Guns.
- Alien ice on Earth.
- Scientists Will Once Again Try to Explore Alien Ecosystem Exposed by Giant Antarctic Iceberg!
- Must Try Harder.
- Insights Love: What the Bible Tells Us About Christian Love.
- For the first time, scientists catch water turning into 'ice seven' -- a strange form of alien ice.
Mitchell, who owns an air-conditioning business and another property on the riverfront, said that he, too, had never seen anything like the ice disk in 25 years in Westbrook. He added that its size was changing — while it was bigger in the morning, it had shrunk by Tuesday afternoon, when the sun was strong and temperatures hovered in the mids.